THE KEY TO HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS ON YOUR DIET PLAN IN 2 WORDS
This is probably one of my favourite life lessons…
Being congruent means…
that what you say,
what you think and
what you do are all the same!
When all 3 are aligned then this is when you are most happy, because you are at peace with yourself.
This ties in perfectly with our theme for this year; TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SELF LOVE.
The first step towards self love, is to be at peace with yourself, by having your thoughts, words and actions in harmony.
Mahatma Gandhi summed up Happiness perfectly when he said…
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you feel are all in harmony”
– Mahatma Gandhi
This is why so many of our customers FEEL SO HAPPY when they are following our total food replacement plan.
They simply stopped being at war with themselves, and made the decision to think, speak and act HEALTH.
When it comes to your NEW YOU journey, being congruent is crucial to your success.
- Think thoughts that empower you!
- Speak words that encourage you!
- Take action that brings you closer to your dream life!
If you are congruent, your NEW YOU journey will be happy, easy, empowering, exciting, transformational, amazing!
If you are not congruent, your NEW YOU journey will be frustrating, exhausting, depressing, upsetting, overwhelming and long.
Here is why…
- If you are thinking… “I want to be slim and healthy!”
- If you are saying… “I can’t do this, I am always going to be fat!”
- If you are doing… Calling the Chinese takeaway as soon as you hear the theme music to your favourite Saturday night TV Show every weekend….